David Allen is the founder and lead auctioneer of Wisconsin Fundraiser, a live auction fundraising company. He is a full-time auctioneer and consultant who focuses on understanding the needs of the nonprofit organizations he serves to help them create events that maximize results by generating excitement and inspiring their donors. With a focus on development and training, his team of auctioneers and professional ringmen (versus volunteer bid spotters) have the knowledge and experience to deliver positive bottom line results.
- Bachelor of Science, Human Biology. University of Wisconsin-Green Bay. Green Bay, WI.
- Graduate of the World Wide College of Auctioneering. Mason City, IA.
- Graduate of the Professional Ringmen’s Institute. Springfield, MO.
- Advanced fundraising and continuing auction industry education at national and state conferences, seminars, and summits.
- National Auctioneers Association Education Institute Designations:
- Certified Auctioneers Institute (CAI) Designation, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN.
- Auction Marketing Management (AMM) Designation, Milwaukee, WI.
- Benefit Auctioneer Specialist (BAS) Designation, Louisville, KY.
- Contract Auction Specialist (CAS) Designation, Columbus, OH.
- Graduate Personal Property Appraiser (GPPA) Designation, Atlanta, GA.
Awards, Licenses, and Professional Associations
- 2017 Wisconsin State Champion Auctioneer
- Licensed Wisconsin Auctioneer #2580
- Licensed Illinois Auctioneer #441.002296
- Some states do not require an auctioneer to be licensed to conduct a fundraising auction – check with us regarding your state/event
- Member of National Auctioneers Association (NAA)
- Member of National Auctioneers Foundation (NAF)
- Member of Illinois State Auctioneers Association (ISAA)
- Member of Wisconsin Auctioneers Association (WAA)
- Current WAA Vice President
- Previous WAA Board of Directors Member